Re: quit w3m (w3m-quit) without closing any emacs' window

Oops, I must apologize for my misunderstanding what your patch
aims to do.  It supposes the case like the following, doesn't it?

. An emacs-w3m session is already active.
. You are in an Emacs frame where there are two windows but none
  of them is that of *w3m*.  Those two windows are significant
  for your business.
. For some reason, you visit a *w3m* buffer in a window of that
  frame by `C-x b'.
. You finished a job there and type `q'.

And the window that was visiting the *w3m* buffer will disappear;
the layout of the windows that used to be will not come back.

Well, why I designed it so as to do so is that I didn't think a
buffer that will appear afterward in the window is meaningful;
maybe no one doesn't know what buffer will appear there.  This
was based on the following assumption:

. An emacs-w3m session is already active.
. You are in an Emacs frame where there is a single window, that
  is not that of *w3m*.
. There visit the *w3m* buffer by using `C-x 4 b'.
. Type `q'.

But now I agree with you.  We can think that a window that a user
raises purposely should never be deleted arbitrary.  The patch
has been appiled.

Thank you.