same old page with `w3m-reload-this-page'

When I do `w3m-reload-this-page' after I upload a new
HTML file, the old page is still displayed inspite of
the help saying it disregards the cache.

With Iceweasel it works instantly on reload and
interestingly, after I do that *then* Emacs-w3m
displays the new version on reload as well.

Ideas?

PS. By the way, as always, I have all w3m stuff here:

    http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/conf/emacs-init/w3m/

Feel free to use anything interesting in any way and
place, as well as to offer comments if some of the
stuff is unneccessary tweaks that can be configured in
base Emacs-w3m... DS.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573