Re: w3m-clear-display-while-reading vs C-c C-k stop

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@xxxxxxx> writes:

> How about this one?  Unfortunately it seems hard (or no way?) to
> restore the previous window configuration for the point and
> h/v-scroll.

Looks likely.  Please yourself if you want a fancy abort message.
For myself I'd be happy to go blank if nothing else to show.

Boruch Baum <boruch_baum@xxxxxxx> writes:

> ... After I stop
> the sub-process, I just type 'U' (or was it 'g'?), and the default URL
> in the minibuffer is that of the stopped sub-process.

Ah yes, I think I did something like that by accident, going B back and
finding it was the second previous page and then forward N was what I
wanted.

Could that help window position?  Go to the history entry like B would
do, but whichever is the right one.

I think I tried R reload too, but it's a server re-fetch rather than
just redraw or something.

> newsbeuter

Sounds pretty clean.  There's a fair number of rss crunching things.
I even made a batch-oriented one myself turning rss into news articles
to look at later in gnus.  I don't use it much any more though.