[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
patch for w3m-search.el
- From: Aubrey Raech <aubrey@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 20:38:38 -0700
- X-ml-name: emacs-w3m
- X-mail-count: 12650
Hey folks, I'm not sure where I ought to send this, but I noticed that:
1. duckduckgo is not listed in w3m-search-engine-alist, and is a very
popular search engine among emacs users
2. freshmeat, the last entry in the defcustom, was renamed and then
discontinued some 3+ years ago.
Here's a patch?
diff --git a/w3m-search.el b/w3m-search.el
index f22cf4ba..bd3a84e1 100644
@@ -227,7 +227,7 @@ __mk_ja_JP=%%83J%%83%%5E%%83J%%83i&url=search-alias%%3Daps&field-keywords=%s"
- ("freshmeat" "http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=%s§ion=projects")))
+ ("duckduckgo" "https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%s" utf-8)))
"*An alist of search engines.
Each element looks like (ENGINE ACTION CODING POST-DATA)
ENGINE is a string, the name of the search engine.