Re: toggle-filter-state function (patch included)

In [emacs-w3m : No.12649]
On Sun, 28 May 2017 13:18:56 -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> Greetings all,

> If y'all feel the function below would be of general use, I'd be
> honored for it to be included in the package. It's easier than
> manually toggling `w3m-use-filter' and it's much much easier than
> manually toggling a single filter.

Sounds good to me.

> A word about binding it to a logical key. Both 'f' and 'F' are already
> bound by the `w3m-lnum-mode', but each of those keybindings are
> redundant (to `L-f' and `L-F', respectively). I suggest keeping the
> w3m-lnum functions bound to the single key combinations `L-f', `L-F',
> and free up 'f', 'F' for this function and some future one.

Agreed.

I tried the new command `f' (and `C-u f'), and felt that the way
to browse the filters history is not so easy to use.  So, I tried
the version that runs `completing-read' instead, and installed in
the CVS repository.  Now the doc-string is:

  Toggle whether web pages will have their html modified by w3m’s filters before being rendered.
  When called with a prefix argument, prompt for a single filter to
  toggle with completion (a function toggled last will first appear).

How about that?  If there's something bad, or a better solution,
please let me know.

Regards,