Re: Katsumi: mail flows off the screen

In [emacs-w3m : No.12702]
On Tue, 20 Jun 2017 20:14:18 +0800, 積丹尼さん wrote:
> I tried to send to yamaoka@xxxxxxx but there is a permanent failure.
> Katsumi, please tell me your new email address.

Hmm, I neither have changed my email address nor have a will to
change it.  The mailbox size is far to the limit now.  Actually
spam mails are incessantly coming.  But I know the fact that
the mail host is sometimes blacklisted (even though it is based
on a malicious report).  When you meet with such a problem next,
wait for a while (the blacklist is expired in a couple of days),
or don't hesitate to send mails to the office:

"=?us-ascii?B?eWFtYW9rYUB0d2EuY28uanA=?="

(use `rfc2047-decode-string')