Re: Update debian package search

In [emacs-w3m:12776]
On Wed, 02 Aug 2017 02:33:56 -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> The attached small patch updates the URL for searching debian packages.

Thanks.  Applied.  Could you let me know just for my reference,
why did you set archi to `amd64'?  Isn't `any' better for all
debian peaple?  (I've never been a debian user.)

> It also illustrates the output of 'cvs diff -u w3m-search.el Changelog'.
> If, on the project side, this is an easy format to accept, I would add
> the obvious comment that it was much easier than my former method of
> manually keeping a copy of each file being changed, and manually
> diff-ing each.

Yes, please.  In addition, using the 'text/x-patch' content type,
not `text/plain', is better for at least Gnus people when you
attach a patch to an email.  Then Gnus will fontify such a part
using the diff-mode.

Regards,