Re: do the images fit comfortably all within the emacs-w3m screen?

Let me share this issue with the list.

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 11:23:51 +0800, 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson wrote:
> Do the images in
> https://benkowlab.blogspot.tw/2017/02/spambot-safari-2-online-mail-system.html
> fit comfortably all within the emacs-w3m screen for you?

Rescaling of images to fit with the Emacs window seem to be done
successfully in both emacs-w3m and eww.  But the difference is
that images are indented and some of them are inserted in the
middle of text in emacs-w3m, whereas eww displays every image in
its line with no indentation.  I think the eww way is better for
an Emacs web browser especially.

It might be easy to improve emacs-w3m, well, by making it ignore
<center>...</center> around images, etc.  Currently I have no
time to try those things for the circuits design work being
piled up now, though. ;-)