Re: Save in Lnum format with links footnoted [CODE INCLUDED]

In [emacs-w3m:12856]
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 22:00:25 -0500, Boruch Baum wrote:
> The attached code offers an ability to save a URL as rendered HTML, but
> with the advantage of having links marked as footnotes.

> Be forewarned that for this purpose, the code commits the heresy of
> using `lynx', a competitor command line program of w3m, but which is
> probably on your linux distribution by default.

> I propose adding it to the project, but don't yet have a suggestion for
> a key-binding.

I've never tried `lynx -dump', but thought there may be a case
it is useful.  I can't think of any definite example, though.
I'm negative to adding it to emacs-w3m because I'm satisfied with
the `c' or the `u' command that copies a link to the kill-ring.
Even if there is an urgent need for a listing feature, it would
be enough and more typical of emacs-w3m to make a Lisp command
like w3m-list-all-the-links-in-the-other-window that works with
`w3m-lnum-follow', I think.

Thanks.
Regards,