Re: always text/plain on ASCII text

In [emacs-w3m:13084]
On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 23:31:01 -0500, Boruch Baum wrote:
> Maybe, in one
> form or another, that portion of the alist should be made defcustom?
> Possibly, `additions' could be renamed as its own variable?

Both could be.  But I think defcustom or any Lisp opertion is
not so convenient for almost users.  Using ~/.mailcap was one
solution of Gnus (mailcap.el was first introduced in Gnus).
Its contents will be preferred to the hard-coded ones.

> Patch attached.

Thanks.  I'll push it to emacs-w3m git when Tsuchiya-san decides
the way to manage revision (or timestamp, serial..) of the repo.