Summary of travis build results

According to travis, the project builds fine under all recent versions
of emacs under linux. Under mac osx 10.1, it seems that one can build
emacs-w3m only in emacs 26, and only by using w3m-hack. That will
probably also hold true for emacs 27, once I learn how to pass the
correct parameters to brew (eg. --HEAD, not --devel).

The project might be usable under xemacs in linux; maybe not. The 'make'
process fails at its very end, when producing its Japanese language info
file, so the executable may be okay and usable. Unfortunately, although
'make' reports and error code '2', travis receives and exit code '0', so
reports that the build succeeded, and never proceeds to the back-up plan
of building with w3m-hack.

Travis hasn't yet really attempted to build xemacs or aquamacs under
osx. The xemacs build doesn't seem to have brew support, so travis will
need a script to manually download and build the sources. The current
script for the aquamacs build has a shell script error.

Below are details, including links to the logs.

build 25
+ successes
  + emacs25/xenial   https://api.travis-ci.com/v3/job/179083191/log.txt
  + emacs26/xenial   https://api.travis-ci.com/v3/job/179083192/log.txt
  + emacs27/xenial   https://api.travis-ci.com/v3/job/179083196/log.txt

+ configure fails, but w3m-hack succeeds
  + emacs26/osx10.1  https://api.travis-ci.com/v3/job/179083194/log.txt

+ configure fails, and w3m-hack fails
  + emacs25/osx10.1  https://api.travis-ci.com/v3/job/179083193/log.txt

+ configure fails, but returns exit code 0, so w3m-hack isn't tried
  + xemacs21/xenial  https://api.travis-ci.com/v3/job/179083195/log.txt
    >> Error: (error "Unbalanced parentheses")
    >>  point at
    >>  {Emacs 20.x, Emacs 19.34 (å« Mule 2.3)}
    >>
    >>  ã“れら㮠Emacs ã‚’ emacs-w3m ã¯ã‚µãƒãƒ¼ãƒˆã—��
    Makefile:59: recipe for target 'emacs-w3m-ja.info' failed
    make[1]: *** [emacs-w3m-ja.info] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/travis/build/Boruch-Baum/emacs-w3m/doc'
    Makefile:53: recipe for target 'info' failed
    make: *** [info] Error 2

+ other failures
  + emacs27/osx10.1  https://api.travis-ci.com/v3/job/179083197/log.txt
    + bad argument to brew
  + aquamacs/osx10.1 https://api.travis-ci.com/v3/job/179083198/log.txt
    + script parsing error

+ revision on hold, pending research
  + xemacs21/osx10.1
    + need to perform manual download, configure, and make

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0