Killing the default keybinding for 'w3m-gohome'

There's been a long discussion on github about how to restore some
features that had been lost/hiding in the source code for displaying a
person's global browsing history[1]. At this point, Katsumi-san and I
would like to alter a default keybinding, but first want to invite
feedback from the list[2].

>>      But then we need another keybinding, or to change another
>>      keybinding. Currently, 'h' is display's a buffer's history, and 'H'
>>      navigates to a user's home page. I never use 'H' (I use my bookmark
>>      page instead), but others might use it a lot.
>
>    I think the keys "h", "j", "k", "l", "J", and "K" in the default keymap
>    'w3m-lynx-like-map' are unnecessary for Emacs users.  So, I think we
>    can occupy "h" and "H" (or "H" and "h"?) for 'w3m-history' and
>    'w3m-db-history' respectively.  How about bringing up such a proposal
>    to the list?

refs:
[1] https://github.com/emacs-w3m/emacs-w3m/pull/4
[1] https://github.com/emacs-w3m/emacs-w3m/pull/4#issuecomment-468507525

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0