Re: [emacs-w3m/emacs-w3m] Slow beginning to remove xemacs support, rm w3m-xmas .. (#28)

Hi Katsumi San.

This is kind of offtopic. I have xemacs still installed and my dot emacs
supports it too:
XEmacs 21.5  (beta34) "kale" [Lucid] (armv7l-unknown-linux, Mule) of Sun May  1 2016 on leming
~ $

Name            : xemacs
Version         : 21.5.34-1
Description     : An highly customizable open source text editor and application development system forked from GNU Emacs
Architecture    : armv7h
URL             : http://www.xemacs.org/
Licenses        : GPL
Groups          : None
Provides        : None
Depends On      : libpng  libtiff  gpm  desktop-file-utils  libxaw  gdbm  giflib  libxft
Optional Deps   : xorg-fonts-75dpi: X bitmap fonts needed for the interface
                  xorg-fonts-100dpi: X bitmap fonts needed for the interface
Required By     : None
Optional For    : None
Conflicts With  : None
Replaces        : None
Installed Size  : 32.64 MiB
Packager        : Arch Linux ARM Build System <builder+xu2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Build Date      : Sun 01 May 2016 02:53:47 PM UTC
Install Date    : Fri 15 Mar 2019 04:51:48 PM UTC
Install Reason  : Explicitly installed
Install Script  : No
Validated By    : None

I was never a xemacs user. But I tried w3m on xemacs without luck 3 years ago.

Perhaps what I am going to say. It is not possible. But recently I have
run emacs-20 on Dosbox. ¿why? because it was available on that
machine. :)
So. maybe in the far future someone need to try xemacs (just for
historical reasons). It would be nice if there is a emacs-w3m git tag about the
last commit working with xemacs. Just an idea.

> Please let me be a person who drop XEmacs stuff, that I almost wrote and I am most familiar with.  At any rate, emacs-w3m should no longer work with
> XEmacs, so I will do it sooner or later when I have time.

AR