Another reason to use emacs-w3m

ref: http://rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/slashdot/~3/J6JnkeEqq5c/several-major-browsers-to-prevent-disabling-of-click-tracking-hyperlink-auditing
ref: https://html.spec.whatwg.org/multipage/links.html#hyperlink

The reference url is long, so if it word-wraps across multiple lines in
your email client, you may need to be artful and have to cut/paste to
get it to work. Or you could just browse slashdot. IIUC, the head-line
is claiming that certain html 'a ref' tags include encoding in the for
of a 'ping' argument, that asks the browser to send a POST packet to
some URL 'foo' when clicking on a link for URL 'bar', in addition to the
standard GET packet which would navigate to the URL 'bar'. I didn't know
that such 'multiple transmissions' were part of the html standard;
please tell me that this hasn't somehow crept into w3m.

--
hkp://keys.gnupg.net
CA45 09B5 5351 7C11 A9D1  7286 0036 9E45 1595 8BC0