Re: SPC jumps to next page even before we are finished reading this page

I found the function definition for `w3m-scroll-up-or-next-url'
is completely broken.  I did it when dropping old Emacsen support.
Sorry for that.  Now it should work correctly in the git master.

In addition to this I've updated `w3m-relationship-estimate-rules'
so as to w3m-scroll-(up-or-next|doww-or-previous)-url work for
navigating next or previous page in Google's search result.
Currently CJK and English pages are supported.

In [emacs-w3m:13504]
On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 07:23:39 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> So, could you upload ch02s04s05.html somewhere?

I didn't test it with ch02s04s05.html yet, though.