Re: mailing list trouble? Emanuel Berg's response to (#97)

In [emacs-w3m:13797]
On Tue, 13 Jul 2021 21:36:59 -0400, Boruch Baum wrote:
> I didn't get Emanuel Berg's response from the mailing list, and it
> doesn't appear in the archive web interface.ded in the emacs-w3m mailing
> list as follows:

As for the ``no such anchor'' thread, I got all the messages from
the mailing list delivery, and now I can see them in the archive
listing page: <http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/ml/index.html>
Updating the listing page seems to be done at a certain interval,
so you may not see the one sent a little while ago.
I don't know why you didn't get Emanuel Berg's message, sorry.