Re: sb-sankei

In [emacs-w3m:13781]
On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 07:33:16 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> In [emacs-w3m:13780]
> On Sun, 06 Jun 2021 22:01:31 +0900, 野宮さん wrote:
>> It's too amazing!!!
>> I'm not a paid member, but .....

> Yes, it's *too* amaizing!
> I'm not a paid member too, but I found e..ryth.ng is there.

Sankei readers,

I found that a few Sankei articles, that are open for non-paying
members, now got to require users to login to read all, for
instance Seiron articles.  If you have a non-paying member
account, do `M-x shimbun-sankei-login' before reading such ones.

As the login status will be expired for not a long time, it's
better to do login whennever you read restricted articles.

If you use Gnus + nnshimbun, you may want to exit the group and
do `M-x gnus-backlog-shutdown' in the summary mode (for the case
where you have once tried to read a restricted article, of which
the rendered one is cached).  I don't know whether Wanderlust
needs a similar procedure.

Regards,