Re: WIDTH attribute of IMG

   From: Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>
   Date: 06 Jun 2001 07:59:12 +0900

   > Pavel> are there any plans to support WIDTH and HEIGHT attributes of
   > Pavel> IMG?
   > Do you have a super computer?  It might be a mission impossible.

no, I do not have one (at least yet). Could this be an customizable-option
defaulting to nil?

   > Of course, it can be achieved if we don't spare the cpu costs,
   > for example:

Hmm - one could add: why do you call w3m process instead of trying to
improve w3 itself? No, I do not want to flame here - but an option to do
this could be really useful.
Pavel Janík

You don't go back to using vi because "Emacs is too complicated".  Only
people with serious mental defects "go back to vi".
                  -- Per Abrahamsen, in gnu.emacs.help