[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: W3m.el and Emacspeak
- From: TSUCHIYA Masatoshi <tsuchiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:06:20 +0900
- X-ml-name: emacs-w3m
- X-mail-count: 02960
Thank you for your comment. I am forwading your mail to the mailing
list of emacs-w3m, and will discuss about it. Our mailing list is the
open list, so, you can send any comments to it.
--- Begin Message ---
- From: tvraman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:32:48 -0800
First off thanks for w3m and its emacs interface --I've been using it
with emacspeak for the last few weeks with good success.
There is now an Emacspeak speech-enabler module for W3m --initially
authored by Dimitri Paducha and extended by me; this module will be
part of the next release of Emacspeak and is already checked into the
Emacspeak CVS repository at sourceforge.
I have a few W3M-el requests:
0) W3M uses a large number of defmacros --I'd like to see at least
some of these turned into defsubst to make Emacspeak's life easier.
If you are prepared to accept that change I'd be happy to contribute
updates to w3m-utils.el and friends.
1) I noticed that w3m does not presently handle the <em> and <i> tags
2) CSS support would be nice; I still dont know how we'd pull that
off given the connection between w3m and the Emacs interface.
3) I've compiled W3M with cookie support --but w3m.el appears to be
ignoring cookies for now.
--- End Message ---