Re: W3m.el and Emacspeak

> Consider for instance 'w3m-anchor --
> It's useful to call this from inside emacspeak code to get the anchor
> information and speak it.
> However, since it is a macro,
> byte-compiling the emacspeak-w3m module will give errors unless w3m
> and all its modules are loaded when compilation happens.
> I cannot  setup emacspeak to load w3m at compile time since w3m may be
> installed in some non-standard place by the user.

I see.  That means that what we should do is to provide some
useful functions using defun, but to replace all defmacros is
not needed, doesn't it?  If so, please let me know what macros
you wish to call from Emacspeak as normal functions.

By the way, you have no need to send Cc to me.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>