Re: cookies (was: W3m.el and Emacspeak) (non-member post)

Hi Raman

Some Japanese developers says My.Yahoo! works correctly.

I suspect the version of w3m and emacs-w3m.
What version of w3m and emacs-w3m are you using?
CVS version or latest release?
Latest released versions are:
w3m-0.2.5.1
w3m_el-1.2.6