cookies (was: W3m.el and Emacspeak) (non-member post)

After upgrading to w3m 0.3 I still get
on my.yahoo.com
Location: https://global.secure.yahoo.com/config/verify?.done=http%3a//my.yahoo.com
My
Yahoo!                                                           Help - Yahoo!

Welcome to My Yahoo! secure

The browser you're using refuses to sign in. (cookies rejected)

We need to use "cookies" to identify you
on our system. Try these steps                        Existing Yahoo! users
                                              Enter your ID and password to sign in
~ Just try signing again. If your browser
  asks you to accept cookies, choose
  "accept" each time.                           Yahoo! ID: [                 ]
                                                 Password: [                 ]
~ Perhaps your browser is not set to           [ ]Remember my ID on this computer
  allow cookies. Consult "Help" on your             secure [Sign In]
  browser to find out how to change this
  setting.                                          Mode: Standard | Secure

~ Check the copyright date on your               Sign-in help   Password lookup
  browser (Go to "Help... About..").
  Users of old browsers may want to try
  the lastest version from Opera,
  Microsoft, or Netscape.

  What is a cookie? A cookie is a small
  amount of data sent to your browser by
  our servers. Read more about cookies
  and Yahoo!'s policy on their use.

     Copyright © 2002 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service
            NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
   To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

--
Best Regards,
--raman