Re: configure permissions (1.2.6)

>> Please post your work if you could do it. :-)

> OK, I've gotten emacs-w3m 1.2.6 to compile cleanly (with only warnings
> about w3m-* symbols) and it seems to be working (except for customizing
> the coding system variables and the Japanese URLs in w3m-weather.el) on
> Emacs 19.34.

That's a great work!  I'll double-check it in my environment and
try to apply that codes to the emacs-w3m CVS as soon as possible.

However, unfortunately, I've met with a terrible accident in
this morning (in Japan) that I've mistyped `rm -fr ~' (oops!!)
instead of `rm -fr *~' then many files were gone. :-O
So, I have to repair those files first.  I apologize you that I
couldn't keep company with you this instant because of my
silliness.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>