how go finish a w3m text buffer (non-member post)

Konban-wa. First thank you so much for emacs-w3m. Perhaps you might
answer a simple question. Occasionally filling in a form opens a w3m
text buffer in Emacs, for example when giving details of a bug
report. I can enter text in the w3m text buffer but I don't know how to
get out of that buffer (quit) so as to get the long text into the form.

Could you help me, please?

If you receive this by error, please delete it and inform the sender.
PGP Key fingerprint=F1C0 D9AE 1B18 1405 4DFA  B4CC 6DC7 FF78 C76E FB15
To Big Brother Echelon from "spook":
sentiero luminoso SDI Rule Psix Noriega nuclear BATF Ft. Bragg jihad GWB