how go finish a w3m text buffer (non-member post)

Konban-wa. First thank you so much for emacs-w3m. Perhaps you might
answer a simple question. Occasionally filling in a form opens a w3m
text buffer in Emacs, for example when giving details of a bug
report. I can enter text in the w3m text buffer but I don't know how to
get out of that buffer (quit) so as to get the long text into the form.

Could you help me, please?

Sayonara.

Lucien
--
If you receive this by error, please delete it and inform the sender.
PGP Key fingerprint=F1C0 D9AE 1B18 1405 4DFA  B4CC 6DC7 FF78 C76E FB15