The United States Healthcare Directory

Governments across Canada spend over $500 billion
annually to maintain and improve healthcare services.
To cover one of the best healthcare systems in the
world, we are introducing The Canadian Healthcare
Directory.  This comprehensive title covers all
Canadian hospitals, nursing homes, pharmacies,
manufacturers and more and is available at an
introductory price of $297.

We also publish The Canadian Healthcare Report which
covers healthcare policy and regulatory developments
throughout Canada.

To order, please print this email, complete the
information below and fax it to 905-751-0199
(tel: 905-751-0919).

Name:
Title:
Address: