Re: Quicksearch support in Emacs-w3m

Katsumi Yamaoka writes:

> I've just confirmed your great work.  That's quite convenient!
> I will persuade Japanese folks.

Okay, thanks.

> I have only one worry about whether those url forms collide with
> something another.

I've tried to test all the features of Emacs-w3m with this patch
applied, and couldn't find any bug.  But again, I do not know
everything about Emacs-w3m, so the developers will know better.

> Developers, how about it? (the same sentence in Japanese below)

Please keep me posted about the discussion since I can't follow it in
Japanese. :)

domo arigato (sorry, can't input Japanese characters),

        Romain.

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | When we were kids, we hated
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | things our parents did.