Re: customizing w3m-search-* variables in.emacs-w3m file

Katsumi Yamaoka writes:

> I was made to notice by Romain's info description that some user
> options cannot be customized in the .emacs-w3m file if we don't
> use eval-after-load.  For example, there are
> w3m-search-quick-search-engine-alist and w3m-search-engine-alist.
> I think there's no problem even if the w3m-search.el module is
> always loaded by w3m.el.  How do you think about it?

It doesn't sound quite right to me: if you go down that road, you'll end
up loading all the external modules in w3m.el...  Maybe telling people
to (require 'w3m-search) in their ~/.emacs-w3m before accessing the
alists is a better option?

        Romain.

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | There are doors that open by