Re: form input fields do not always work!

Clemens Fischer writes:

> please have a look at this page:
> http://www.vmware.com/vmwarestore/newstore/login.jsp .  you will find
> that it is impossible to fill in email and password, whereas the form
> fields in eg. the google.com pages for the search queries work as
> usual.

Disclaimer: I'm not an emacs-w3m developer, and I don't know the code
very well, so I can't provide a fix.

I found out that if you comment out the line that says:

password to sign in using our secure server:</span>

just above the corresponding <input> tags, then the form works...  It's
probably something wrong about the page itself, the HTML looks correct
(ugly but correct) to me, so it must be a combination of unfortunate
bugs in emacs-w3m *and* in the page.  :(

It's not very useful, sorry...

        Romain.

--
Romain FRANCOISE <romain@orebokech.com> | I just thought I'd go out