FEATURE WISH: optionally put URL into bookmarks

Dear Bug Team!

this isn't about a bug, but i find myself regularly looking for
sitenames instead of page titles, because the majority of page titles
is meaningless (like "cgi" or "index.php" or "this fabulous
frobnicative inspeculum"), but the URL contains a recognizable spot.
also, there are times when i want to go to a certain mirror, but with
bookmarks to identical sites beeing identical, i sometimes go about
deleting one of the bookmarks i think to be duplicates.
differentiating URLs would clear this up.

so i grew accustomed to appending the URL to the bookmark title.  an
alternative is to list every bookmark as two lines:  title and URL.
this is like the old lua version of the elinks bookmarks could be
configured, which saved me lots of trouble.

finally, i'd like emacs-w3m to go through all the bookmarks already
saved _before_ saving a new one, and message me if i try to bookmark
a duplicate.  i have lots of those  :)

System Info to help track down your bug:
---------------------------------------
emacs-w3m-version
 => "1.3.144"
emacs-version
 => "GNU Emacs 21.3.50.1 (i386-unknown-freebsd4.6.2, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)\n of 2003-01-09 on spotteswoode.dnsalias.org"
mule-version
 => "5.0 (SAKAKI)"
system-type
 => berkeley-unix
w3m-version
 => "w3m/0.4rc3"
w3m-type
 => w3m
w3m-compile-options
 => ("lang=en" "image" "color" "mouse" "sysmouse" "menu" "cookie" "ssl" "ssl-verify" "external-uri-loader" "w3mmailer" "nntp" "gopher" "mark")
w3m-language
 => nil
w3m-command-arguments
 => nil