Re: Can't get w3m on NTEmacs to load

>>>>> In [emacs-w3m : No.04733]
>>>>>	Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> wrote:

> I need other developers' help.

Sugiyama-san[1] reported (thanks!) that there's no problem to
run emacs-w3m under NTEmacs 21.2.  There's no other advice I
got, so I couldn't find any solutions yet.

Could you try to reload the w3m.elc file using M-x load-file?
If an error still occurs, please send the w3m.elc file to me
(compress the file using gzip or equivalent and attach it to the
message buffer using the `C-c C-a' command).  I don't know
whether it can be solved, though.

[1] "-san" is an honorific title used for a person's name
    in Japan. :)
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>