Re: License of Info Manuals

>> On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:51:13 +0900
>> tsuchiya@namazu.org (TSUCHIYA Masatoshi) said as follows:

>I propose changing the license of Info manuals from GNU Free
>Documentation License (GFDL) to GNU General Public License (GPL).

I have changed the license of Info manuals with all writers' approval
on CVS main trunk, and seek a proofreader for these changed copyright
notices.

Thank you very much for kind approval.

By the way,

>> On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:25:12 +0200
>> romain@orebokech.com (Romain FRANCOISE) said as follows:

>(Even though the copyright says:
> Copyright @copyright{} 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 @w{TSUCHIYA Masatoshi}
> so I think you don't even need the contributors' authorizations, being
> the only copyright holder.)

I think that a relationship of mutual trust between contributors is
more important than technical law issues.  Even if the copyright law
should not request me such confirmation, I would be willing to do it.

--
TSUCHIYA Masatoshi