Re: Shimbun Basics

>however I feel there are some
>problems even though I'm not a skillful English reader, for
>instance, there are neither definite nor indefinite articles[1]
>in many cases, some expressions don't seem to be used in
>English sentences, etc.

  I'm quite loose for grammar, so I'd like to correct them by
people who has good grammatical skills, but...

>I'm worrying whether non-Japanese people cannot understand them.
>I wish it were a needless fear,

  I think it is not a grammartical problem.  Do you mean some
more explanations of shimbun are required or my sentences are
quite unreadable for native speakers?

>I want a non-Japanese person to read and correct them.  However,
>it cannot be done if the person doesn't have full knowledge of
>the shimbun library.  So, I said, what we should do for the
>first time is to improve them by ourselves, Japanese developers.

  I still don't understand what we have to improve actually...
--
NAKAJIMA Mikio <minakaji@osaka.email.ne.jp>
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~gy2m-nkjm