Re: Shimbun Basics

> However I don't understand now what we have to HIGHLY improve other
> subsections.

I'm worrying whether non-Japanese people cannot understand them.
I wish it were a needless fear, however I feel there are some
problems even though I'm not a skillful English reader, for
instance, there are neither definite nor indefinite articles[1]
in many cases, some expressions don't seem to be used in
English sentences, etc.

I want a non-Japanese person to read and correct them.  However,
it cannot be done if the person doesn't have full knowledge of
the shimbun library.  So, I said, what we should do for the
first time is to improve them by ourselves, Japanese developers.

[1] article = 冠詞
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>