Shimbun Basics

Hi,

Nakajima-san and I have tried to improve the English expressions
for the "Overview" subsection of the "Shimbun Basics" info
section.  Since I am not a good English writer, could you please
check and correct it?

I think we also need to highly improve the other subsections of
the "Shimbun Basics" section, and only Japanese developers may
be able to do it.  However I unfortunately have no time in this
weekend (there may only be a time to read mails, though :).

Releasing the current version is ok, but we may have to release
the next version soon.
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@namazu.org>
;; 中島さんごめんなさい。中島さんの意にそぐわないところがあった