Re: w3mnav.el

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.  And excuse me for Cc'ing your message to
the emacs-w3m list.

Two weeks after getting your first mail, I was made to notice by
Mr. Tsuchiya that there has already been a similar function in
the upstream emacs-w3m.  That is w3m-filter.el which is
available at the CVS trunk.  Here's a code for google.co.jp:

(require 'w3m-filter)
(setq w3m-use-filter t)
(push '("http://www.google.co.jp/search"; . w3m-filter-google.com)
      w3m-filter-rules)
(setq w3m-filter-db nil)
(w3m-filter-setup)

After evaluating those lines, we can turn the pages of search
result seamlessly using SPC and DEL.  Since we still need to
much improve w3m-filter.el, it isn't contained in the released
version of emacs-w3m yet.

Anyhow, I'm grateful you stimulated our development activity.