Re: New icons

    > When I change from a *mail* buffer to the *w3m* buffer, the size
    > of my frame changes.  It grows a little bigger.

   I've manually shrunk the size of all the emacs-w3m icons so that
   they agree with the Emacs' convention.  ....

Success!  Many thanks!

I just downloaded the latest anonymous CVS, Wed, 2003 Sep 17 12:28 UTC,
emacs-w3m-version => "1.3.213", built and tried W3M and there is no
change in the size of my frame when I change to a non-W3M buffer.

    http://www.teak.cc                             bob@rattlesnake.com