Re: w3m-local-find-function

Hi,

Thank you very much for using emacs-w3m and sending a patch.
That was surely a bug and I've fixed it in the CVS repository at
2003-08-12.  That version of emacs-w3m can be obtained from the
emacs-w3m-1_3 branch.

However, we currently don't have a plan to release the next
version.  If you have a interest in the upstream of emacs-w3m,
please check it out from the main trunk as we mentioned in the
emacs-w3m home page <URL:http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/>.  Much
improvement and gadgets for fun are incorporated there. :)

--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>