Re: another sb-bbc.el fix

On Fri, 07 May 2004 00:48:58 +0900 TSUCHIYA Masatoshi wrote:

> By the way, we, emacs-w3m development team, hope to enlarge the
> official distribution of Shimbun library, and encourage users to send
> their developing modules to <emacs-w3m@namazu.org>.  If you put your
> modules into our hands, we will gladly add them to the official
> distribution of Shimbun library.  What do you think about this idea?

It would be a honor to see my modules in the official distribution.

What do you think about

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/WThreeMShimbun

The emacswiki has probably some more readers than the emacs-w3m list.
This is also the place where to get the latest versions of my Shimbun
modules.

Just curious, what happens with the "Reply To:" header on this list?  I
suspect the mailing list software replaces it with the From: address and
the address of the mailing list (ignoring "Mail-Copies-To: nobody" and
overwriting an existing "Reply To: ") but maybe it's some gmane issue.

-- David