Re: another sb-bbc.el fix

>> On Thu, 06 May 2004 18:23:25 +0200
>> david.hansen@gmx.net (David Hansen) said as follows:

>What do you think about
>http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/WThreeMShimbun

>The emacswiki has probably some more readers than the emacs-w3m list.

This is not a good news.

>This is also the place where to get the latest versions of my Shimbun
>modules.

I will put donated modules to our CVS repository.  Its files are
accessble with ViewCVS, so, you can put a link like

  http://cvs.namazu.org/emacs-w3m/shimbun/sb-foo.el?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain

on EmacsWiKi.

>Just curious, what happens with the "Reply To:" header on this list?

Because our mailing list is open to public, it is important for the
members of our list to distinguish whether each article is posted by
the members or not.  We, therefore, configured our mailing list server
to add the author's address to reply-to field if he/she is not a
member.

I have changed this configuration slightly, and now, articles posted
with Gmane will be delivered without the described modification.

--
TSUCHIYA Masatoshi