[Q] does w3m sometimes download garbage?

Hello,

Im writing a little interface around w3m.el.
It uses w3m to download torrent files and submitts them to
mldonkey.el.

This has worked nicely a long time. Suddenly w3m sometimes downloads
garbage instead of the real file! what can be the problem?

I tried w3m.el and w3m standalone.
w3m 0.3.2.2 (the latest packaged for rh9) and
w3m 0.5.1.

here is a url that consistently fails for me:

http://zcultfm4.no-ip.org:6969/torrent.html?info_hash=4034a05a962f4b9b470e197417753f87d4cae046

w3m does download something, but im not shure what it is.

I tried removing files in ~/.w3m that might be cache files, but im not shure.

wget handles the url.

Regards,
/Joakim