Re: emacs-w3m: problems with text-cursor in buffer

> i use a nonstandard colorscheme for my emacs
> (my default font is goldenrod on black)

I tried `emacs -q -fg goldenrod -bg black -l w3m-load -f w3m'
and saw the cursor was blinking as goldenrod and black
everywhere in Emacs buffers.

> so when i use emacs-w3m my cursor gets set up in a way
>   that makes it more or less unusable in all other buffers

> it starts blinking black on black <-> goldenrod on black
>   this makes it very difficult to find the cursor on the screen
>   as well as read text under the cursor
> all other fonts(different from default-font) still work as expected
>   (cursor blinking in inverse)

Hmm, I've never seen the cursor gets disappeared.  Emacs-w3m
doesn't modify the cursor color as far as I know.  Could you let
me know your Emacs configurations, for example, the version of
Emacs, how to set your colorscheme in the .emacs file, etc., as
far as possible?