Re: bug that caused twiki failure fixed

Thanks!  Your fix fixes the bug I reported, with large input elements,
such as are prepared by TWiki, causing emacs-w3m to get a regexp stack
overflow.

I am now happily editing my twiki pages.

Thank you also for preparing the tarball. I am not able to do CVS
across our proxies - or, at least I do not know how to do so without
creating a tunnel that corporate IT rules ban.

---

I also want to say thanks again. I have been enjoying emacs-w3m
immensely.  I am able to write stuff into wiki much more efficiently
than before!!