Re: emacs-w3m: problems with text-cursor in buffer

[2004-12-16 15:30] Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> wrote:
> > [2004-12-15 13:58] Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> wrote:
> >> (set-cursor-color "goldenrod")
> >> Anyway, I'll send a mail to you when the problem is solved in
> >> emacs-w3m.
> I've improved emacs-w3m so that it may not change the cursor
> color.  So, you no longer need to bother to set the cursor
> color.  Of course, to set it is harmless, either.

thanks again ..
.. will update my tree at home
  as soon as i find my flash drive

another thing that has been bothering me for some time:
  normaly i compile an emacs extension once and
  use the resulting site-lisp dir where ever i have an emacs

this is not really possible with w3m because its icon-path
  is outside site-lisp per default

i can set it to some fixed value
  though i will get problems when the dir changes
  say /home/iamkingoftheworld/Emacs -> /users/workersbee/local/emacs

would it be possible to start searching
  in a relative location per default?

dozo yoroshiku
  christian