Re: W3M on Carbon Emacs

> Hey all!

> I am using the latest version of the Carbon Emacs package [1]. I was
> very happy to rediscover w3m a couple of days ago. I have, however,
> come across a weird problem: The table corners and lines aren't
> displayed correctly (screenshot attached).

> The screenshot was taken using the carbon-font package [2], but I have
> tried it with the default font and the results are the same. Included
> in the referred package is w3m release 1.4.3.

> Thanks in advance,

> Tiago Maduro-Dias.

> [2] - http://macemacsjp.sourceforge.jp/index.php?MacFontSetting

I'm sorry not to have time to look over Carbon Emacs but you can
investigate what font Emacs uses there by typing the following:

M-: (fontset-font t (char-after))

It will suggest what font you need to install for the characters
displayed as boxes.  (You can also use `M-x eval-expression RET'
instead of `M-:'.  In the most recent Emacs, you should use `nil'
instead of `t' for the first argument of `fontset-font'.)