sb-zeit-de sometimes gets only part of an article

Hi everybody,

since there is going to be another release soon, I just wanted to
point out that sb-zeit-de sometimes gets only the first part of an
article. Unfortunately, I haven't quite worked out the pattern yet. A
current example is indexed by sb-zeit-de as
Please forgive me that I don't come up with a solution myself. I have
no experience with shimbun modules yet and don't even know very much
about lisp either. I will, however, see whether I can find something
rather obvious but this is probably a pledge not to rely upon.

Regards,

Elias