Re: strange problem with w3m-truncate-string

> With  recent cvs checkouts of gnu-emacs and emacs-w3m I get
> "function not defined: w3m-truncate-string" when I try to view a html
> page like slashdot.

I guess mule-util.el(c) is not loaded at that time for unknown
reason.  Is it effective to add the following line to your
~/.emacs file?

(autoload 'truncate-string-to-width "mule-util")

If so, I'll add it to w3m-util.el.

> If I locate the definition in the source and evaluate it, after w3m
> has loaded, it works.

Strange.

> I've been running w3m for a while, and the problem only occured recently.

I've changed emacs-w3m so as to discontinue the Emacs 19 and 20
supports recently ([emacs-w3m:08080]).

Regards,