Old ` *w3m-work*' buffers

I have several hundred buffers with names like ` *w3m-work*<310>'.

Most are empty, but some are 46 bytes large, and contain what looks
like a GIF89a header (or possibly a whole image file).

I was just wondering if there is a good reason for leaving these
buffers around.  Even if most are empty, I'd think it would be best to
kill them once they are no longer needed.

--
Daniel Brockman <daniel@brockman.se>

   ``Why fix an old bug if you can write three new ones
     in the same time?'' --- David Kastrup (on emacs-devel)