[no subject]

--text follows this line--
Hi,
	I have just visited the BBC Radio's  World Service site and
	tried to listen to the programmes with my standalone Real
	Player and got the following message:

www.bbc.co.uk tried to set a cookie for domain bbc.co.uk - rejected.

So I typed the following in my *scratch* Lisp Interaction buffer:

(setq w3m-cookie-accept-domains '("bbc.co.uk"))

evaluated the expression (C-x C-e) and tried again.

The same error message was repeated. How do I get cookies to work;
actually this (BBC Radio)
is perhapsthe only place I'd want to use cookies. So if somebody can
tell me how to listen to BBC Radio using Emacs-w3m that would be fine.

Incidentally the variable w3m-use-cookies is labelled in the Info file
as EXPERIMENTAL; has this variable been stabilized and which version
of emacs-w3m do I need to use this.

TIA.

Kalyan