Re: w3m-arrived-add problem

> I'm new to emacs-w3m (emacs-w3m-version's value is "1.4.4").
> So far  I'm finding it very  useful.  I'd like  to thank all
> the developers for their great work.

> One   feature   which    I   especially   find   useful   is
> (w3m-db-history).

> However, one problem with (w3m-db-history) for me is that it
> won't  to  record  a  URL  which includes  an  anchor.   For
> example,

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emacs#History

> The problem  seems to be  w3m-arrived-add, which adds  a URL
> without the anchor part.

> Any suggestion how to fix this problem?

I don't know the circumstances, but stripping the trailing
`#...'s has been decided in the early days.  I guess it might
have aimed not only to prevent the `~/.w3m/.arrived' file from
filling with those urls that are very much alike but also to
avoid some other problems.  Could anyone make it clear?

At any rate, I'm afraid it has not been supported (yet) even in
the version under development[1].

Regards,

[1] http://cvs.namazu.org/emacs-w3m.tar.gz?view=tar