New user observations

Hi,

I just installed emacs-w3m, and I'm really impressed by how snappy and
fast it is, and how nice the rendered html is.

However, there were two things that I found really annoying as a naive
new user:

1) Binding the left/right/up/down keys is something that few other
   Emacs modes do, and is highly surprising.  If I want to move point
   down, I would guess that 97% of the users would naturally hit
   `down'.  When the cursor doesn't move down, then that's... odd.
   I would humbly suggest that you leave those keys alone.

2) emacs-w3m seems to be a bit too inquisitive.  Is it really
   necessary to ask "You are leaving secure page.  Continue? " every
   time you leave a secure page?  Has anybody ever answered "n" to
   that question?  If you're afraid that the user doesn't know whether
   they are on a secure page or not, then I'd suggest displaying this
   in a more obvious way then a few pixels being red on the menu bar.

Just first impressions.  :-)  I'm otherwise overjoyed at being able to
really use Emacs for browsing the web.

  larsi@xxxxxxxx * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen